Public Teaching Schedule:
- Sundays, 12 pm Vinyasa Level 2
- Sundays, 2 pm Vinyasa Level 1
- *First Sunday of each month, 3:30 pm Ashtanga Primary
- Mondays, 10:30 am Vinyasa Level 1
- Mondays, 12 pm Vinyasa Level 2
- Wednesdays, 10:30 am Vinyasa Level 1
- Wednesdays, 12 pm Vinyasa Level 2
- Fridays, 9 am Vinyasa Level 2
- Fridays, 10:30 am Vinyasa Level 1
- Mondays, 7 pm Vinyasa
- *How to attend class at The 704
In my classes, you can expect:
- A flow style of yoga – usually a slow burn, where there’s enough time to let poses marinate and do their work, but plenty of breath and movement.
- A mix of flexibility and strength that respects where your body and mind are that day.
- Modifications and options for beginners and more experienced practitioners alike.
- Mindful, safe options for prenatal and postnatal yoginis.
- A little bit of shaking and some glistening.
- Down-to-earth explanation of yoga terms and philosophy.
- Plenty of levity. Yoga is supposed to be fun!
I’m also available for private individual and group classes.